[Fixed] Can't pickup more than one of each key.

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Postby Eevee » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:03 pm

I love how everyone argues about such a completely inane thing for six pages, somehow managing to explain for paragraphs at a time why the player should or shouldn't be able to pick up multiple copies of a key, and then when ye almighty ruler of zdoom appears...

randy wrote:Fixed.
Eevee
wow, i'm still here!

Postby Bio Hazard » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:17 pm

Eevee wrote:I love how everyone argues about such a completely inane thing for six pages, somehow managing to explain for paragraphs at a time why the player should or shouldn't be able to pick up multiple copies of a key, and then when ye almighty ruler of zdoom appears...

its the simple things i guess...
Bio Hazard
Lord of the Lord of Nitpicking.

Postby Graf Zahl » Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:36 am

Eevee wrote:I love how everyone argues about such a completely inane thing for six pages, somehow managing to explain for paragraphs at a time why the player should or shouldn't be able to pick up multiple copies of a key, and then when ye almighty ruler of zdoom appears...

randy wrote:Fixed.

Some people's need to discuss even the most insignificant things to death is truly amazing. This is a great example for it and the reason was clearly a bug...
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Postby Xaser » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:14 pm

HAHAHA!!! I HAVE CREATED THE GREATEST BUG THREAD EVAR!!!

Sorry...

Also Randy, Why'd you have to change the name of the thread? I liked it the way it was before. :P
Xaser
anarchivist

Previous

Return to Closed Bugs