[Oh gn0! I am teh suck!] Sounds in Zdoom suck!

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please don't bump threads here if you have a problem - it will often be forgotten about if you do. Instead, make a new thread here.
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

Okay... maybe you're not such a dumbass after all...

Yeah, I know how being in a bad mood can throw you off. And yeah, the newest version of ZDOOM is awesome. I agree 100%. Make that 120%.

Apologies for what I said... I was so pissed off at what you said that I didn't even bother to read through the whole thread before I posted.

And now, I think everyone is happy! (remember, I said I think everyone is happy)
cccp_leha

Post by cccp_leha »

Hey geist, I don't know where you live, but isn't it way past your bedtime? (total pun intended :D).
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Okay, star, for future reference, read your post over BEFORE hitting the Post button. Flaming the creator of a source port on his own forums is not usually a good idea. You won't get the help you want, and if it were anywhere but here, you'd probably be banned from posting. As it is, you've started off on a really bad foot (I don't think Randy has EVER told a poster to "shut up" before) and it's going to take time for you to overcome that negative image. Look around the rest of these forums and you'll find plenty of posts asking for help in the right way, and most of them get a response very quickly. You'll also find that with ZDoom at least, Randy is cool enough that if what you're asking for can't be done with the current version, he may very well add it in to the next release if it's within his power. He's certainly not going to do that if you call him names, though.

Anyway, I think you've already had your fair share of scolding (Luckily you, unlike giest, learned quickly. :twisted:)

Giest, although your post covered all the serious points, you really need to work at insulting people humorously. Using lots of insulting words in sequence usually doesn't cut it. Keep practicing, you'll get there. :P
randi
Site Admin

Post by randi »

giest118 wrote:fangoriously devoured
Mmm...
cccp_leha

Post by cccp_leha »

giest118 wrote:fangoriously devouredp
Actually, I was thinking something along the lines of this. :D
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

[Oh gn0! I am teh suck!]
LOL good one randy :p
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

cccp_leha wrote:..."look before you leap... err, post"...
Horray! I'm like famous and stuff! My words shall be immortal!

Return to “Closed Bugs [GZDoom]”