[Split] Ashes Afterglow

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

AmissaAnima

[Split] Ashes Afterglow

Post by AmissaAnima »

If he was referring to that he should've phrased it better. I honestly thought of something else due to the way he phrased it.
Ihavequestions
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: (Moddb launch) Ashes Afterglow TC

Post by Ihavequestions »

AmissaAnima wrote:If he was referring to that he should've phrased it better. I honestly thought of something else due to the way he phrased it.
My comment was directed at Vostyok, not people who do not have a basic understanding of the Doom engine.
AmissaAnima

Post by AmissaAnima »

Ihavequestions wrote:
AmissaAnima wrote:If he was referring to that he should've phrased it better. I honestly thought of something else due to the way he phrased it.
My comment was directed at Vostyok, not people who do not have a basic understanding of the Doom engine.
Just because you directed it towards him doesn't mean i won't bump in and say my piece if i feel like i need to say something. Especially if it conflicts with stuff i feel like that doesn't need to be changed. That's just how it is. I won't roll over and let it pass like other people may do. Basic of understanding of the Doom engine has nothing to do with what you said. I don't like it when people who come up with excuses like these in order for someone not to involve themselves in something that they feel is beneath them.
Plasmazippo
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Post by Plasmazippo »

AmissaAnima wrote:
Ihavequestions wrote:
Just because you directed it towards him doesn't mean i won't bump in and say my piece if i feel like i need to say something. Especially if it conflicts with stuff i feel like that doesn't need to be changed. That's just how it is. I won't roll over and let it pass like other people may do. Basic of understanding of the Doom engine has nothing to do with what you said. I don't like it when people who come up with excuses like these in order for someone not to involve themselves in something that they feel is beneath them.
Well fuck him for trying to ask the actual developer a question, eh? :roll:
AmissaAnima

Post by AmissaAnima »

Plasma. Word of advice use your head before commenting instead of rushing in blindly like you did now.
Vostyok
Discord: Vostyok#3164

Post by Vostyok »

Caligari87
User Accounts Assistant
Discord: Caligari87#3089
Github ID: caligari87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Caligari87 »

AmissaAnima wrote:Plasma. Word of advice use your head before commenting instead of rushing in blindly like you did now.
@Amissa I've seen several instances of you trying to police things like suggestions and spoilers. This isn't your thread, nor your project, so stop backseat moderating.

8-)
AmissaAnima

Post by AmissaAnima »

Caligari87 wrote:
AmissaAnima wrote:Plasma. Word of advice use your head before commenting instead of rushing in blindly like you did now.
@Amissa I've seen several instances of you trying to police things like suggestions and spoilers. This isn't your thread, nor your project, so stop backseat moderating.

8-)
If you have issues with my behaviour talk it with me over PM not here.
Caligari87
User Accounts Assistant
Discord: Caligari87#3089
Github ID: caligari87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Caligari87 »

AmissaAnima wrote:If you have issues with my behaviour talk it with me over PM not here.
You don't get to dictate the terms of board moderation, any more than you get to dictate the terms of participation in this thread. I'm telling you your behavior is problematic, so stop before you get a formal warning.This isn't a discussion.

8-)

Return to “Hall of Unpleasantness”