Abysm 2: Infernal Contract -RELEASED! v1.2 - Action RPG - TC

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Re: Abysm 2: Infernal Contract -RELEASED! v1.2 - Action RPG

Postby karry299 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:02 am

I'm not sure if it's a Doom issue, GZDoom issue, or an Abysm issue, but Abysm is the first time i've encontered this : the disappearing Imp case. Say there is a platform with a high thick column in the middle, and there are 3 Imps on the platform. I get on the platform, kill 2 Imps, and the third one is nowhere to be seen. I walk around the column - nothing. I walk around the column again - and the last Imp is right there behind it ! What ? I've encountered it in Abysm 1, and just as i started Abysm 2, i've seen it again in Hadria, on the roof of one of the houses. You get on the roof - and the last Imp is gone. You walk all the way around the roof again - and it appears ! Is this intended behaviour or is that a bug ?

there is a reason I spent all time writing

Having spent all that time writing, you'd think you could spend a few seconds running all the text through a simplest free spellchecker, or asked someone to proof-read it at least once.
karry299

Postby BROS_ETT_311 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:17 am

karry299 wrote:Having spent all that time writing, you'd think you could spend a few seconds running all the text through a simplest free spellchecker, or asked someone to proof-read it at least once.

Who the hell pissed in your cereal?? Chill out and show a little more respect when complaining about a mod you get to play for free, otherwise learn to code yourself and get a job.
BROS_ETT_311

Postby karry299 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:54 pm

Sorry, i didnt realise it was a circle jerk forum. Please continue, dont mind me.
karry299

Postby BROS_ETT_311 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:22 pm

Sure thing, bud...maybe next time you'll actually provide proper criticism. And by the way, if your goal is to go around the internet acting like an ass, don't be surprised when you start getting treated like one.
BROS_ETT_311

Abysm 2: Infernal Contract -RELEASED! v1.2 - Action RPG - TC

Postby StraightWhiteMan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:36 pm

karry299 wrote:Sorry, i didnt realise it was a circle jerk forum. Please continue, dont mind me.

It's not a circle jerk, you're just a dipshit who's input isn't valued at all. People like you just suck, and no one likes you. That's all.
StraightWhiteMan

Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Rachael » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:14 am

All 3 of you got warnings for this.

This is not proper conduct on this forum and if it continues you will be removed.

If someone says something that upsets you, report the post, do not engage them, certainly not to the level where you are calling each other names and resorting to insults like this.
Rachael
Admin

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness