The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread [split]

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread [split]

Postby SHayden » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:12 pm

I'm sorry guys, I just...can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm done for good. What if there is simply no hope things will ever get better? I'm a wreck and my life is a total mess. I have nobody to talk to because I don't want to hurt my family and friends. I'm constantly living with this huge pain and weight on my soul. I only feel pain and suffering in my life, I'm completely depersonalized and detached from the real world. I even feel guilty posting this here. I can't seek help because it's complicated. I'm a fake person in real life, I act all good and nice but it's all cover. People think of me as a good person, a bit shy, but good, but I'm not. I'm a total wreck, psychologically ill and a liability to others. Going away would be easier if I was simply in a conflict with people around me. I feel like I'm pretty close to ending everything. I know I sound like a stereotypical emo teen in a "suicidal phase" but this is unbearable, for serious. My anxiety and depression is getting worse every day and I can't relax, I can't enjoy life, I can't do anything, it's like I'm being dragged in a dark pit with demons and voices screaming at me....
I don't ask for help, I don't ask for a shoulder to cry.....just need understanding without judgement. Once again, I'm sorry for this, and I hope I didn't ruin your day.
SHayden

Discord: SHayden#5626

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Vostyok » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:44 pm

If you are seriously thinking of doing yourself harm, I suggest you seek help immediately. There are a lot of people you can talk to who are just there to listen. I often find it easier to just vent to someone I've never met and won't judge me because I'll probably never see them again.

Otherwise, go outside, try to eat something or something else to take your mind of it in the short term. The modern world is much better about mental health and coping with it, but it is also a big myth these days that people are just supposed to "deal with it yourself". Find someone to talk to. I'm not a shrink but feel free to pm me if you want to talk.

You're not alone.
Vostyok
Free Radical

Discord: Vostyok#3164

Postby Darkcrafter » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:20 pm

SHayden wrote:I'm sorry guys, I just...can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm done for good. What if there is simply no hope things will ever get better? I'm a wreck and my life is a total mess. I have nobody to talk to because I don't want to hurt my family and friends. I'm constantly living with this huge pain and weight on my soul. I only feel pain and suffering in my life, I'm completely depersonalized and detached from the real world. I even feel guilty posting this here. I can't seek help because it's complicated. I'm a fake person in real life, I act all good and nice but it's all cover. People think of me as a good person, a bit shy, but good, but I'm not. I'm a total wreck, psychologically ill and a liability to others. Going away would be easier if I was simply in a conflict with people around me. I feel like I'm pretty close to ending everything. I know I sound like a stereotypical emo teen in a "suicidal phase" but this is unbearable, for serious. My anxiety and depression is getting worse every day and I can't relax, I can't enjoy life, I can't do anything, it's like I'm being dragged in a dark pit with demons and voices screaming at me....
I don't ask for help, I don't ask for a shoulder to cry.....just need understanding without judgement. Once again, I'm sorry for this, and I hope I didn't ruin your day.

I understand and I don't judge but there should another way out, life is shit and tough, you have problems, I do, everybody here do too, having no problems is a problem too, because problems is life. Is there anything you can do to get new experiences? Would it be moving to other place, having a new hobby, maybe even channel on youtube will save your life. If you're capable of visiting other countries maybe you should go and see what shit people live yet being happy? Happiness occurs because of different things for each of us: somebody likes lots of money, somebody is happy just because they're alright and they got a regular job coming home late playing video games, watching movies, people somewhere in Africa or North Korea are happy they managed to survive this day. Purpose of life? There is no other than biological. If I was thinking globally I could say that human life just like any other life are meaningless, it's like a lot hassle of do's and don'ts just to keep body alive and motivate it. Life isn't just that, it's also a great opportunity to play this "game". Just as soon as one dies, even if there is absolutely nothing, nobody knows if a new opportunity to play this game arise and when it will. What if you reincarnate and live up to the same situation again in worse conditions, and this happens again and again until you make it through? What if there is a life after death and that world will not approve your decision? Perhaps what you consider the end is just a beginning of something new? You ruined my day, now fix it for me you c*@ :laff:
Darkcrafter

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby SHayden » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:51 pm

Darkcrafter wrote:I understand and I don't judge but there should another way out, life is shit and tough, you have problems, I do, everybody here do too, having no problems is a problem too, because problems is life. Is there anything you can do to get new experiences? Would it be moving to other place, having a new hobby, maybe even channel on youtube will save your life. If you're capable of visiting other countries maybe you should go and see what shit people live yet being happy? Happiness occurs because of different things for each of us: somebody likes lots of money, somebody is happy just because they're alright and they got a regular job coming home late playing video games, watching movies, people somewhere in Africa or North Korea are happy they managed to survive this day. Purpose of life? There is no other than biological. If I was thinking globally I could say that human life just like any other life are meaningless, it's like a lot hassle of do's and don'ts just to keep body alive and motivate it. Life isn't just that, it's also a great opportunity to play this "game". Just as soon as one dies, even if there is absolutely nothing, nobody knows if a new opportunity to play this game arise and when it will. What if you reincarnate and live up to the same situation again in worse conditions, and this happens again and again until you make it through? What if there is a life after death and that world will not approve your decision? Perhaps what you consider the end is just a beginning of something new? You ruined my day, now fix it for me you c*@ :laff:

It's simple. I don't want anything from life. I don't want to exist. I graduated last week and I simply don't want to find a job and work boring office job 8 hours a day, every day. I don't want any kind of job, I hate social interaction, people make me sick(in a literal social anxiety way, not that I hate people), I feel forced to live, yet I don't want to. I spend most of my days locked in my room and go out only when absolutely necessary. I just feel numb all the time, I don't have any life goals(at least not that are fulfillable). Most of the time I am lost in my thoughts and doing anything else feels like a torture. I look like a zombie, I'm surprised people aren't yet worried about me. Maybe I just hide my true feelings that well. I don't feel like I belong to this society or world in general. I don't belong to any social group, I have no interests. I used to love video games but it's "meh" now. Every interest I used to have is just a "meh". I don't believe that there's hope, and I just want this feeling to end.
SHayden

Discord: SHayden#5626

Postby Darkcrafter » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Hm...maybe if you don't want to work in a boring office 8 hours a day a different job would fit you? You lost interest in games just because you don't have a job, I went through this, appetite comes later. I worked as an electrician for 4 years and maybe in a while I will try that office work you hate so much (but did even try it to hate it?). It was just starting to feel like I waste my life on something that is not interesting to me anymore and 200$ per month wasn't worth it for all these dangerous and stressful things I did. And you don't have to belong to some social group just be and live for yourself. Forget about "life goals", just live and it will all come, including interest. For now I'm thinking on how to get that foreign passport, visa and get the hell out of this damned place. You know in some countries army is conscriptional and badly corrupt so even if I have health problems they don't seem to care a much. So your problems are nothing.

User received a warning for this post
Darkcrafter

Postby Rachael » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:57 pm

SHayden: Please seek help, as quick as humanly possible.

Darkcrafter: Telling someone "So your problems are nothing" is demeaning, insulting, and hurtful. Don't do that again.
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness