ASMR [split]

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

ASMR [split]

Postby warman2012 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:04 pm

Nems wrote:Give this man a Cacoward now.

If this got a Cacoward I'd delete every piece of Doom software I have up to this point if the community is so backwards-ass insane to approve of such a thing. There are WAY more lousy things that deserve an award that are an eighth of a tick's ass higher quality than this garbage. And why am I making a big deal out of something that would seem like an impossibility? Because idiots have made things like this reality in the last few years, so yeah, gotta be prepared.

User was warned for this post. -Rachael
warman2012
Your friendly neighborhood asskicker.

Re: [ASMR] Doomguy Sensually Loads, Unloads, and Reloads his

Postby Kinsie » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:37 pm

warman2012 wrote:

If this got a Cacoward I'd delete every piece of Doom software I have up to this point if the community is so backwards-ass insane to approve of such a thing. There are WAY more lousy things that deserve an award that are an eighth of a tick's ass higher quality than this garbage. And why am I making a big deal out of something that would seem like an impossibility? Because idiots have made things like this reality in the last few years, so yeah, gotta be prepared.
Better get deletin'.

Kinsie
A Concept Utterly Obsolete

Discord: Find Me...
Twitch ID: thekinsie

Re: [ASMR] Doomguy Sensually Loads, Unloads, and Reloads his

Postby Rachael » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:01 am

warman2012 wrote:

1. You are the one who bumped this thread after 3 weeks dormancy. If you think this mod is so terrible why would you do that? Don't you think your feelings would be better served by ... "letting it die"?
  2. The community is backwards-ass insane. That's not the bug, that's the feature. We like it that way.
  3. So your idea of "preparing for a cacoward" is just shitting on someone else's thread? How in the living fuck is that supposed to work?

That being said, Cacowards are just written opinion pieces, nothing more. If you take them that seriously, that's your problem.
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness