What specs for a solid, modern computer? [split]

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Re: What specs for a solid, modern computer?

Postby Rachael » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 am

Get Phobo wrote:You have a are very hostile attitude.

💡

One thing I wonder, though - guilt by association with whom? Who are you associated with that you should be guilty of?
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Postby Get Phobo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:53 am

"X reeks of Y" doesn't mean "X is exactly Y."

But your constant supposing things you just don't like to be something specific you are allowed to act against is pretty much the same mechanism that prevents due process, as in 'guilty by association' instead of 'innocent until proven guilty.'

Even more, you didn't even care to ask phantombeta if he took what I wrote as an insult, nor did you ask me if I took what he wrote as an insult (that you didn't even consider to be insulting at all, as it seems), because being equaled with "the annoyingly common "MUST HAVE A COMPUTER THAT CAN HANDLE ALL SETTINGS EVER ON MAX SO I CAN BRAG" mentality" is pretty insulting to me, as well as it's highly generalizing, but I was not making a fuzz about it.

You are just not objective, only judging based on your personal beliefs (which are factually wrong, as communism is exactly about limiting personal freedoms, all kinds of, not just economical, including building walls to keep the population inside its country).
Get Phobo
Banned User

Postby Blue Shadow » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:56 am

Okay, we're getting way off-topic, here.
Blue Shadow

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Rachael » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:59 am

Get Phobo wrote:Even more, you didn't even care to ask phantombeta if he took what I wrote as an insult, nor did you ask me if I took what he wrote as an insult (that you didn't even consider to be insulting at all, as it seems), because being equaled with "the annoyingly common "MUST HAVE A COMPUTER THAT CAN HANDLE ALL SETTINGS EVER ON MAX SO I CAN BRAG" mentality" is pretty insulting to me, as well as it's highly generalizing, but I was not making a fuzz about it.

I didn't see you ask phantombeta if he took what you wrote as an insult, either. NOW you suddenly care about him?

Get Phobo wrote:as well as it's highly generalizing

Get Phobo wrote:But your constant supposing things

My sides... I can't take it! That's just too funny.
Get Phobo wrote:shows a perfect kind of hypocrisy.

Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.

Go on, keep telling us how you are such a saint and how you literally can do no evil whatsoever, perfect in every way - while you violate your very own supposed rules right before our very eyes. This is entertaining.

Keep attacking me while you do the very things you accuse me of doing. You know what that's called? Projection.
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Previous

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness