Tapor's Mod Shuffle - v2.01 (CANCELLED)

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v1.8

Postby TaporGaming » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:01 pm

----QUICK NEWS---

Pandemonia Second Version is almost released!

v1.9 will be close to ready!
User avatar
TaporGaming
Nemesis Zombie
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2018

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v1.8

Postby TaporGaming » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Whoops! Extreme Shuffle Addon is cancelled!.

v1.9 is going to be ready!
User avatar
TaporGaming
Nemesis Zombie
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2018

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v1.8

Postby Mackery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:51 am

TaporGaming wrote:Whoops! Extreme Shuffle Addon is cancelled!.

v1.9 is going to be ready!


Just wondering, what is your main goal for the v1.9 update?
Mackery
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2017
Discord: 9531

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v1.8

Postby TaporGaming » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:15 pm

Mackery wrote:
TaporGaming wrote:Whoops! Extreme Shuffle Addon is cancelled!.

v1.9 is going to be ready!


Just wondering, what is your main goal for the v1.9 update?


v1.9 is ready! Pandemonia v1.0 released!

Will see more improvements coming!
User avatar
TaporGaming
Nemesis Zombie
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2018

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v1.9 (HOTFIX)

Postby dljosef » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:26 am

The Eightballer Major has "Eightballercommando" for the actor name instead of "Eightballermajor", thus it's not spawning from the strong zombie spawners.

Also some of the bosses have too high defense.
User avatar
dljosef
Brutal Doom? Nope, I don't care.
 
Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Location: Deep underground

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v1.9 (HOTFIX)

Postby TaporGaming » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:41 am

dljosef wrote:The Eightballer Major has "Eightballercommando" for the actor name instead of "Eightballermajor", thus it's not spawning from the strong zombie spawners.

Also some of the bosses have too high defense.


Issue found!. Soon 2.0 Update Later! "EightBallerMajor" in the spawner is now "EightBallerCommando" later!
User avatar
TaporGaming
Nemesis Zombie
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2018

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v2.0 (Sneak Pee

Postby TaporGaming » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Here is a sneak peek for the Empowered Versions!

User avatar
TaporGaming
Nemesis Zombie
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2018

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v2.0

Postby Roasterock » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:16 pm

I am genuinely surprised that this hasn't been removed yet due to stealing the entirety of R667 Shuffle, but you don't have to worry about that now.
User avatar
Roasterock
 
Joined: 01 Apr 2018

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v2.0

Postby killerkouhai » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:44 pm

This is just sad. How many things are you going to rip off and not properly credit? Have you gotten permission to use any of these assets?
User avatar
killerkouhai
 
Joined: 13 May 2018
Location: Canada
Discord: killerkouhai#5383

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v2.0

Postby scalliano » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:04 pm

What's all this then? A mod ripped wholesale without permission? Well I never!
User avatar
scalliano
Resident ZDoom Waifu
 
Joined: 21 Jun 2005
Location: Ireland

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v2.0

Postby Melodica » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:41 pm

The fact that pretty much everything in this mod is stolen makes this pretty terrible from the start, but the fact that you have seemingly made no actual effort to ask for permissions or make things actually readable in your posts makes it all the worse.
User avatar
Melodica
 
Joined: 14 Feb 2016
Location: Chile
Discord: Melodica#0059

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v2.0

Postby A_D_M_E_R_A_L » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:44 pm

Legit stole My spider without asking for permission. This is sad.
User avatar
A_D_M_E_R_A_L
 
Joined: 16 Apr 2017
Discord: A_D_M_E_R_A_L#7602

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition v2.0

Postby wildweasel » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:45 pm

A_D_M_E_R_A_L wrote:Legit stole My spider without asking for permission. This is sad.
Melodica wrote:The fact that pretty much everything in this mod is stolen makes this pretty terrible from the start, but the fact that you have seemingly made no actual effort to ask for permissions or make things actually readable in your posts makes it all the worse.
scalliano wrote:What's all this then? A mod ripped wholesale without permission? Well I never!
Roasterock wrote:I am genuinely surprised that this hasn't been removed yet due to stealing the entirety of R667 Shuffle, but you don't have to worry about that now.

I even flat-out asked this guy if he had permission in the very first reply. Never got back to me. If there's this many authors complaining about the mod being wholesale rips, I may as well nuke the download links and close the thread, but I'm going to wait a day or two in case he wants to try to make amends.
User avatar
wildweasel
「お前はもうトースト」[you are already toast.]
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition (CLOSED) PRV

Postby TaporGaming » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Yes i guess scalliano is on post now
i got doomed off
User avatar
TaporGaming
Nemesis Zombie
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2018

Re: Scalliano 667 Shuffle - Enhanced Edition (CLOSED)

Postby ate0ate » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:31 am

No apologies to the authors above or attempts to even salvage the situation or make things right? I'm not saying it can be fixed for certain, but sometimes just the smallest of common courtesies, like saying I'm sorry and asking permission, can really go a long way. I really don't comment often, but I felt somewhat compelled to say something here.

I see things like this happen and I always like to give the person the benefit of the doubt, ya know? Like how its stated in the OP that this is his first attempt at a mod and such. I like to think that maybe it isn't blatant or intentional theft, but just eagerness. Someone starting out in modding, all doe-eyed and innocent, genuinely enjoying the Doom experience and just seeing some things in some other mods that they thought were absolutely amazing and just wanting to put it all together, tweak it a bit, and have some fun.

But then they either just never respond when called out or kind of laugh it off. Its all so very... sad really. And so very very preventable.
User avatar
ate0ate
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2018

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest