project proposal

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

project proposal

Postby shadstarn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 pm

i know nothing about coding
but i really want to help

does anyone have an interest to make a mod like shades of doom where it migh thave random but ALSO can let you choose the actors indidivually yourself for your game? so we choose ourselves what spawns.
shadstarn
Banned User

Re: project proposal

Postby ramon.dexter » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:40 am

This doesnt look like a scripting question. This should to general section, or off-topic.

edit: Oh, I see. If you want to make a mod, go on and start making something, instead as asking meaningless questions. When you know nothing about coding, you have two options: Drop the idea and focus on something else, or start learning how to code. Its that simple. If you dont want to learn how to code, dont ask others to make the work for you - otherwise pay for their work. Also, really simple.

Nobody would make somehting for you just only for a question, or because you want something and dont know how to do it. You are asking for graphics - so, download a GIMP or other graphics program and start drawing. Thats the only way to get some skill and learn something, if you're willing to. And also, you have to be patient, becaue this takes some time. So, ont hurry, nothing would escape you.
ramon.dexter
rudebwoy

Postby shadstarn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:13 pm

yes it should have been in general off topic
shadstarn
Banned User

Postby Rachael » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Sorry, Shadstarn - but we ultimately have had enough of you.

We simply cannot communicate with you whatsoever, and it's at a point where we're tired of re-explaining what you're doing wrong too many times.
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness