[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: Developers

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby JadedLexi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:48 pm

Graaicko wrote:
NeuralStunner wrote:That was already split from the topic for a reason and didn't need to be brought back up. Doing so is closer to "shitposting" than anyone calling you on it.

Agreed. I was willing to forget the topic.

You didn't forget anything.
JadedLexi
Maiden of Dawn

Postby auratoostronk » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:50 pm

JadedLexi wrote:
Graaicko wrote:
NeuralStunner wrote:That was already split from the topic for a reason and didn't need to be brought back up. Doing so is closer to "shitposting" than anyone calling you on it.

Agreed. I was willing to forget the topic.

You didn't forget anything.

You seem genuinely upset about something, but that's not a reason to continue to derail a thread that's already been put aside.
Last edited by auratoostronk on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
auratoostronk

Postby Graaicko » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:52 pm

JadedLexi wrote:You didn't forget anything.

I said "I said my piece." And was going to post a sprite sheet to bring the thread back on topic. Then you continued. I then I said "I was over it" Revealing I was done. But I guess you don't know when to stop.
Graaicko
Being armed for the unkown is better than being a slave to it.

Postby JadedLexi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Graaicko wrote:
JadedLexi wrote:You didn't forget anything.

I said "I said my piece." And was going to post a sprite sheet to bring the thread back on topic. Then you continued. I then I said "I was over it" Revealing I was done. But I guess you don't know when to stop.

You could've stopped any time. You could've just not said anything at all about people being ""triggered"" by a sprite. But no, you had to bring it up again and then try and make light of it. If anything, it makes YOU look like the triggered one.(double quote for sarcasm as that's not what happened at all)
JadedLexi
Maiden of Dawn

Postby Gez » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:00 pm

"I said I was done, but then you said something else, so I had to post I was done again because I can't bear not to have the last word so I'll keep posting that I'm over it until you let me have the last word. Because it's how over it I am."
Gez

Postby auratoostronk » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:01 pm

Humor is the way many people cope with dark things. It might not be your way but it is some peoples' way. If it really upsets you, the post is gone. You guys won. Congratulations. Now quit derailing the thread unless you want to start trouble with a moderator or something like that idk
auratoostronk

Postby Rachael » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Gez wrote:"I said I was done, but then you said something else, so I had to post I was done again because I can't bear not to have the last word so I'll keep posting that I'm over it until you let me have the last word. Because it's how over it I am."

Gez - as usual - strikes right to the heart of the issue. 🏆
Rachael
QZDoom + Webmaster

Postby Rachael » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:11 pm

So, it's my fault for not moving Graaicko's post out with the rest of the garbage in the previous split. I left it in there because it had actual sprite work and it was a clear attempt to re-rail the topic, even despite the silly side-comment that went along with it.

So that's my mistake. This time it's rectified. The image can be reposted, but it goes out with the rest of the stuff this time.
Rachael
QZDoom + Webmaster

Previous

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness