Real financial hardship

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: Developers

Real financial hardship

Postby sasuke00020 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Please take the time to read my GoFundMe. I am in financial hardship right now that has me on the verge of potential homelessness. I truly hate the situation I'm in and I hate asking for money even more but this is all I have right now. Thank you for taking the time to read this and to read my GoFundMe and any donations made will be greatly appreciated!

Link removed ~Caligari87
sasuke00020

Re: Real financial hardship

Postby Caligari87 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:08 pm

I'm sorry but I'm going to disallow this post. While I hate to doubt someone asking for help, the fact is charity scams are very common and we we have no way of knowing if this request is legitimate or not. Also, your account is very new (with just enough posts to pass our pre-approval queue, I might add), so we don't have enough history to consider you a vetted member of the community. If you wish to appeal this decision you may message a forum admin and we will discuss it further.

Until then, my apologies if I'm are hampering a legitimate need, but this is a situation where I feel we should be protecting our users from having their generosity taken advantage of.

8-)
Caligari87
I'm just here for the community
User Accounts Assistant

Discord: Caligari87#3089

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness