So little means so much [Split]

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: Developers

So little means so much [Split]

Postby DoomRater » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Privacy concerns is one of the reasons why I was so bitter towards a Zelda sim being sold off and repurposed into an adult club. Although that helped out a person who is actually a friend of mine now, I honestly think things could have gone a lot better if the details hadn't been selective. Said friend lost her kids due to nobody telling her to get the police involved, and now it's likely past any statute of limitations to pursue anything.
DoomRater
Hi, I'm bob.

Discord: DoomRater#6308

Re: So little means so much

Postby RexS » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:14 pm

DoomRater wrote:Privacy concerns is one of the reasons why I was so bitter towards a Zelda sim being sold off and repurposed into an adult club. Although that helped out a person who is actually a friend of mine now, I honestly think things could have gone a lot better if the details hadn't been selective. Said friend lost her kids due to nobody telling her to get the police involved, and now it's likely past any statute of limitations to pursue anything.

What? What. A Zelda... sim... adult club... and then someone lost their kids from police... WHAT? Could you possibly explain that a little better? I mean no disrespect, I've tried reading this 6 times and I"m just wondering if someone drugged me, because it makes no sense at all.
RexS

Postby Kinsie » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:06 pm

RexS wrote:What? What. A Zelda... sim... adult club... and then someone lost their kids from police... WHAT? Could you possibly explain that a little better? I mean no disrespect, I've tried reading this 6 times and I"m just wondering if someone drugged me, because it makes no sense at all.
DoomRater thinks Second Life drama is equivalent to real life drama for some reason.
Kinsie
A Concept Utterly Obsolete

Discord: Find Me...
Twitch ID: thekinsie

Postby DoomRater » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:07 pm

When I said a Zelda sim, I meant one that was primarily meant for Zelda roleplay. On Second Life. With a normal sim rating.

Sim owner, who owned the mainland, sold it off to another person to raise funds to help out another person whose identity remained a secret. This was the second time massive amounts of money was diverted from this sim towards this person, making the entire community think something shady was going on.

That sim's new owner eventually closed the place and turned it into an adult club. As in raised the rating of the sim to allow adult content. Closed it from Zelda roleplay. Completely repurposed it.

I only found out later on who the person was, what was going on behind the scenes, and scratching my head that such a dire situation didn't have police called as she was essentially forced into signing a marriage anullment and leaving her with no place to stay. Yeah, it's THAT confusing and involved.
DoomRater
Hi, I'm bob.

Discord: DoomRater#6308

Postby Kinsie » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:17 pm

You should probably make your own thread for this, because it has nothing to do with Naniyue's friend's situation, whatever that is, and you're kind of hijacking things here.
Kinsie
A Concept Utterly Obsolete

Discord: Find Me...
Twitch ID: thekinsie

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness