Special Request

Requests go in THIS forum!

Special Request

Postby ttp » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:44 am

I was wondering if any of you could do the following. I can provide sprite sheets.

I need rotated firing directions for all the guards and the scientists/biotechs.

I also if it was possible for someone to change the scientists/biotechs pallete for his scientist robes, so it might be a color other then white or gray, to make it look more colorful as per the guards.

I love all the work all of you do, its very inspiring to me. Thanks in advance.
ttp

Discord: ttp#1197

Re: Special Request

Postby ttp » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:00 pm

Not trying to bump my own post but it was suggested to me by a few users that I include the sprite sheets and also my instructions.

I need rotated firing angles for all of them.

The scientists lab coat should become a new color other then white, dark blue if possible.
(Think Hans Grose or an SS trooper from Wolf-3D)

Lastly, the ones in the right hand column also could use rotated walking sprite sequences and attacks.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=33114
These are ones based of this post, I give full credit to both Enjay and Reactor.

Basically its the pink guard with a green uniform and different head. I tried merging the pink guards head on his body to some success, though I still need the things previously mentioned.
ttp

Postby Reactor » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:06 pm

Okay, I see the sprite sheet now! So, you need shooting rotations for all these enemies & the scientist labcoat recolor.

All right, let's get to work :P
Reactor
The militarist

Postby ttp » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:54 pm

Thank you very much. :D I do not have to many artistic skills, computer or otherwise. I can touch up animations/images when they are close to completion but I lack the ability to draw them from scratch.
ttp

Return to Requests