[REQUEST] Pain Elemental-themed Caco

Requests go in THIS forum!

[REQUEST] Pain Elemental-themed Caco

Postby Hell-met » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:31 am

Hey

I was wondering if such a thing was ever made; essentially a cacodemon reskin with perfect pain elemental palette (dark brown skin, black horns/teeth and fire-red/orange eye and maw)

I have rudimentary means of coloring myself but I can never get it to look accurate or believable as I am no professional. I feel it has great potential if done right by a talented person

Thank you for reading
Hell-met

Re: [REQUEST] Pain Elemental-themed Caco

Postby Gez » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:37 am

Enjay did a couple of mashups. The links in the OP are dead (including the image links) but those reuploads by Wolfman still work: viewtopic.php?p=846679#p846679
Gez

Postby Enjay » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:57 am

For convenience sake, I have used wolfman's links in the first post and put up some replacement screenshots.

Looking at the sprites, however, they could still do with a bit of work. Version 2 possibly doesn't need much more than the bases of the horns made to match the colour of the rest of the body though. Mind you, that is how the Pain Elemental looks, so maybe not.
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain

Postby Hell-met » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:24 pm

Gez wrote:Enjay did a couple of mashups. The links in the OP are dead (including the image links) but those reuploads by Wolfman still work: viewtopic.php?p=846679#p846679

Looks a little too greenish and slimeish. But if it doesn't get any better than that then I'll go with it. Thanks
Hell-met

Return to Requests