help finding a mod

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
piss mcshit

help finding a mod

Post by piss mcshit »

years ago i watched a boss rush video on a mod which im curious to find. i cant find the video in question since all i end up finding is boss rushes for doom 2016 or doom eternal. what i remember from the mod were some of the bosses. i remember the first boss being a red verison of korax with a white face, the 2nd bosses were a bunch of female maulotaurs and the 3rd boss was the set from powerslave. i dont even know if this mod was real, but if that isnt the case then i really hope i can find it.
Doomguy914

Re: help finding a mod

Post by Doomguy914 »

piss mcshit wrote:years ago i watched a boss rush video on a mod which im curious to find. i cant find the video in question since all i end up finding is boss rushes for doom 2016 or doom eternal. what i remember from the mod were some of the bosses. i remember the first boss being a red verison of korax with a white face, the 2nd bosses were a bunch of female maulotaurs and the 3rd boss was the set from powerslave. i dont even know if this mod was real, but if that isnt the case then i really hope i can find it.
Is this what you were looking for? viewtopic.php?f=47&t=32157

Return to “Requests”