Neural Upscaled Strife Assets

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ramon.dexter
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Neural Upscaled Strife Assets

Post by ramon.dexter »

Well, the title says all. I'm looking for neural upscaled assets for Strife.

We have doom upscaled, heretic upscaled, hexen upscaled, and strife is again overlooked...

Would anyone do the upscaling for me? Or,m have anyone tried upscaling strife graphics?
roundtree
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Neural Upscaled Strife Assets

Post by roundtree »

Does anyone else feel how this guy does? I just finished upscaling Chex Quest 3 (moddb), and I've been eyeballing the Strife IWAD assets. I was going to do Shadow Warrior next, but its already got an HRP pack and neural upscaled sprites for weapons/monsters. Its been more than 20 years since these games were created. Would be nice to at least have neural upscale packs for all of them...
jeddhor

Post by jeddhor »

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but for anyone else coming here from Google looking for upscaled textures for Strife, I found this:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/strife-upscale-pack

They actually look quite nice!
ramon.dexter
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by ramon.dexter »

Oh, I found this texture pack a while back...honestly, it's bad. The textures has too huge resolution (some of them being 2K), most of the graphics are just ramped up without any manual touch.
My own attempts on upscaling strife were better than this...

Return to “Requests”