REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Requests go in THIS forum!

REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Postby JacobDaMan19 » Sun May 16, 2021 5:29 am

So, you know how there's a bunch of "Wolfenstein HQ/HD" things out there? Well, I always found it strange how they used the Luger and not the Walther P38 from the DOS version, as well as using a mix between an M16A2 and an MP40 instead of just a straight-up Machine Gun, So, I was wondering if someone could make an edit to this sheet to have a Walther P38 and a complete set of sprites for this Machine Gun sprite.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JacobDaMan19

Re: REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Postby Unknown_Horse » Sun May 30, 2021 4:35 am

JacobDaMan19 wrote:So, you know how there's a bunch of "Wolfenstein HQ/HD" things out there? Well, I always found it strange how they used the Luger and not the Walther P38 from the DOS version, as well as using a mix between an M16A2 and an MP40 instead of just a straight-up Machine Gun, So, I was wondering if someone could make an edit to this sheet to have a Walther P38 and a complete set of sprites for this Machine Gun sprite.

I tried making the complete sheet of the machinegun: https://imgur.com/nL43W5f

About the walther P38... Captain J made those ones : https://i.imgur.com/BfeKhx5.png I am not completely sure if those are sprites of a walther or a colt, if they are from a walther, i could edit the sheet later.
Unknown_Horse

Discord: Unknown_Horse#2358

Postby JacobDaMan19 » Sun May 30, 2021 3:40 pm

I think it might be a Colt, since the Blade of Agony Walther sprites look different, despite being in a similar style.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JacobDaMan19

Postby Unknown_Horse » Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 am

JacobDaMan19 wrote:I think it might be a Colt, since the Blade of Agony Walther sprites look different, despite being in a similar style.

Alright, so i made those ones with the walther sprites of boa.

Anyway, are those ones ok?
Unknown_Horse

Postby JacobDaMan19 » Mon May 31, 2021 3:55 pm

I'll try 'em in-game and see how it looks.
EDIT: Alright, darn good, thanks mate! If I have to say one thing, it's the MG's third frame is a bit strange, but I could get used to it.
JacobDaMan19

Postby Unknown_Horse » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:58 am

JacobDaMan19 wrote:I'll try 'em in-game and see how it looks.
EDIT: Alright, darn good, thanks mate! If I have to say one thing, it's the MG's third frame is a bit strange, but I could get used to it.

I tried to do it better.

Btw, what's the name of your mod? I'm just being curius
Unknown_Horse

Postby JacobDaMan19 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:11 pm

Well, not sure if I'll release it, but it's basically making the Mac/Jaguar/3DO Wolfenstein 3D Sprites match their DOS counterparts a lot better, and actually changing weapons back to the original...
JacobDaMan19

Return to Requests