REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Requests go in THIS forum!

REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Postby JacobDaMan19 » Sun May 16, 2021 5:29 am

So, you know how there's a bunch of "Wolfenstein HQ/HD" things out there? Well, I always found it strange how they used the Luger and not the Walther P38 from the DOS version, as well as using a mix between an M16A2 and an MP40 instead of just a straight-up Machine Gun, So, I was wondering if someone could make an edit to this sheet to have a Walther P38 and a complete set of sprites for this Machine Gun sprite.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JacobDaMan19
 
Joined: 16 May 2021

Re: REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Postby Unknown_Horse » Sun May 30, 2021 4:35 am

JacobDaMan19 wrote:So, you know how there's a bunch of "Wolfenstein HQ/HD" things out there? Well, I always found it strange how they used the Luger and not the Walther P38 from the DOS version, as well as using a mix between an M16A2 and an MP40 instead of just a straight-up Machine Gun, So, I was wondering if someone could make an edit to this sheet to have a Walther P38 and a complete set of sprites for this Machine Gun sprite.



I tried making the complete sheet of the machinegun: https://imgur.com/nL43W5f


About the walther P38... Captain J made those ones : https://i.imgur.com/BfeKhx5.png I am not completely sure if those are sprites of a walther or a colt, if they are from a walther, i could edit the sheet later.
User avatar
Unknown_Horse
 
Joined: 10 Nov 2020
Location: My house (maybe)
Discord: Unknown_Horse#2358

Re: REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Postby JacobDaMan19 » Sun May 30, 2021 3:40 pm

I think it might be a Colt, since the Blade of Agony Walther sprites look different, despite being in a similar style.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JacobDaMan19
 
Joined: 16 May 2021

Re: REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Postby Unknown_Horse » Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 am

JacobDaMan19 wrote:I think it might be a Colt, since the Blade of Agony Walther sprites look different, despite being in a similar style.




Alright, so i made those ones with the walther sprites of boa.

Anyway, are those ones ok?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Unknown_Horse
 
Joined: 10 Nov 2020
Location: My house (maybe)
Discord: Unknown_Horse#2358

Re: REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Postby JacobDaMan19 » Mon May 31, 2021 3:55 pm

I'll try 'em in-game and see how it looks.
EDIT: Alright, darn good, thanks mate! If I have to say one thing, it's the MG's third frame is a bit strange, but I could get used to it.
JacobDaMan19
 
Joined: 16 May 2021

Re: REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Postby Unknown_Horse » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:58 am

JacobDaMan19 wrote:I'll try 'em in-game and see how it looks.
EDIT: Alright, darn good, thanks mate! If I have to say one thing, it's the MG's third frame is a bit strange, but I could get used to it.

I tried to do it better.

Btw, what's the name of your mod? I'm just being curius
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Unknown_Horse
 
Joined: 10 Nov 2020
Location: My house (maybe)
Discord: Unknown_Horse#2358

Re: REQUEST: WOLF 3-D Classic Weapons HD

Postby JacobDaMan19 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:11 pm

Well, not sure if I'll release it, but it's basically making the Mac/Jaguar/3DO Wolfenstein 3D Sprites match their DOS counterparts a lot better, and actually changing weapons back to the original...
JacobDaMan19
 
Joined: 16 May 2021


Return to Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests