Techbase BIGDOORx Lever Request

Requests go in THIS forum!

Techbase BIGDOORx Lever Request

Postby XLightningStormL » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:22 am

Seems either Adrian or McCloud had the idea of the techbase BIGDOORx (2, 3, etc) having hydraulic levers to show they were directly intractable (like any real door)

Essentially I'm working on a project where directly interactable doors typically have buttons on them, whilst indirect interactable doors don't have buttons and such on them.

Design wise, I'm not too sure what the lever would look like, I'd presume a little onset light indicator (green for openable, red for no access) with the lever itself maybe having a hazard strip on it, be jet black rubber or be bright red (so it stands out as interactable) or maybe even a mix of the last two, with the base/center/pin/etc of the lever itself having a key hole (not keycard!) for implying the use of normal metal keys.

Of course a second "inertia" frame (for when the door is interacted with, like a switch) too, otherwise it'd look very odd to interact a door with a lever/handle, and not have it move.
XLightningStormL
Former DUSK Wiki Master

Discord: XLightningStormL#7461
Twitch ID: XLightmingStormL

Re: Techbase BIGDOORx Lever Request

Postby Misery » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:07 am

Here's somethin' I threw together. The ANIMDEF should be simple, but if you don't know how to do it I can make one. If you need somethin' more specific, I may be able to do it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Misery

Return to Requests