EBlitz Custom textures

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
NachtIntellect

EBlitz Custom textures

Post by NachtIntellect »

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone would like to make (In exchange for money) some textures for Eternity Blitz (or EBlitz for short). As for the asking price, I am not entirely sure I think that's where we will have to go to negotiating how much would be given. Fair warning though I do only have a limited amount of money. Anyway without further delay, let's talk about what we would need.

I am looking for some sci-fi/retro-future looking textures if you want some references I will be happy to share them on discord (EdgierThanPaper#0020) I am thinking that a lot of the textures I would need will have lights to accentuate them so there would also be a lot of white/gray/black/silver (To make it look as clean as possible except for places where there is blood) possibly even blue and tan yellow.

Edit: Yikes, looks like this was supposed to go into requests. Can someone move that there for me? Apologies at the time of writing this I've only had 4 hours sleep and it was about 5 AM I got to posting this.
ShadesMaster

Re: EBlitz Custom textures

Post by ShadesMaster »

Interesting! These are standard 128x textures right? Or are u looking for higher res?

Return to “Requests”