[HELP] Who made this sprite sheet and where to find it?

Requests go in THIS forum!

[HELP] Who made this sprite sheet and where to find it?

Postby DoomedRabbit » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:35 am

Hey, so I remember downloading this sprite sheet but I have no idea where I originally got it from.
I am certain it was from the ZDoom Forums but I tried everything and no success.
If anyone knows or has the link to the post where this was posted, it would be much appreciated.

BFM1911.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DoomedRabbit

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [HELP] Who made this sprite sheet and where to find it?

Postby jdredalert » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:42 am

This is Duke 64 pistol slapped into one of the hands from one of the weapon hand template compilations from here. I know that it doesn't really answers your question, but these sprites are very old and have been so overused over the time that it would be a little difficult to track the original author.
jdredalert
Doom, until the end.

Postby DoomedRabbit » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:20 pm

jdredalert wrote:This is Duke 64 pistol slapped into one of the hands from one of the weapon hand template compilations from here. I know that it doesn't really answers your question, but these sprites are very old and have been so overused over the time that it would be a little difficult to track the original author.

Yes, I know that is the Duke 64 pistol "redone" but I have no idea on what heckin post I found it. :evil:
The main reason I want to find it is to credit the author in my mod and (if I remember correctly) there is also a reload sprite sheet that I forgot to download which I REALLY need.
Thank you for your answer anyways, its appreciated.

Oh, and a happy new year! :)
DoomedRabbit

Postby jdredalert » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:53 pm

I have a detailed databank at home with tons of sprites and their respective creators. If nobody can identify the good old pistol before i get home, i might try searching :wink:

Happy new year for you too!
jdredalert
Doom, until the end.

Postby DoomedRabbit » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:12 pm

jdredalert wrote:I have a detailed databank at home with tons of sprites and their respective creators. If nobody can identify the good old pistol before i get home, i might try searching :wink:

Happy new year for you too!

Hey I finally found it! viewtopic.php?f=37&t=35914
Funny thing is, I was on that post a few times already and I did not see it... :oops:
Anyways, case closed. Thanks for helping! :D
DoomedRabbit

Return to Requests