[Request] Firemode indicators for NC HUD.

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ShockwaveS08
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Android 10

[Request] Firemode indicators for NC HUD.

Post by ShockwaveS08 »

I'm working on a new version of the EWM plugin for the NC HUD, and I may require assistance with a few things:

Sprite-wise, I need the following: Bullet-style indicators for semi, burst, and full-auto; shell-style indicators for semi and full-auto, as well as a 2+2 shell display and 3+1 shell display for the Quad Shotgun.

I'd like the icons to be as minimalist as possible, yet still representing the silhouette of the bullets and shells involved.

Code-wise, I'm attempting to figure out how to get the bottom icon in NC HUD's ammo display to change appearance on how many of a "firemode" inventory item is in the player's possession. I already know how to display a weapon's alternate ammo selection via the upper icon, thanks to Tekish.

Here's a copy of my WIP, for reference. It requires Brutal Doom v21, BLOODWOLF333's Unofficial v21.0.4 patch, and XV117's Enhanced Weapons Mutator v2.1, all of which can be found in the BD ModDB pages.
Attachments
NCHUD-EWM2-WIP.pk3
The aforementioned WIP plugin.
(2.26 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

Return to “Requests”