Request : Female Shotgun Zombie

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
spforce

Request : Female Shotgun Zombie

Post by spforce »

the female zombie pack from realm667 there is 'female zombie sergent' but its not using the shotgun its just using the rifle like the normal female zombie but just fire it rapidly
can someone please edit the whole sprite set to have it fixed to be a really female shotgun zombie? yes a big request but it would be great and someone should do this to finally get it really with shotgun
this is the custom monster i talked about:
Attachments
this one to edit
this one to edit
FemaleZombie.png (22.11 KiB) Viewed 975 times
Craneo
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Request : Female Shotgun Zombie

Post by Craneo »

Complex Dust or Complex ClusterFuck have a Female Shotgunner (used for the Explosive Shotgun Zombie), perhaps you could ask for permission to use it to DustedPändemonic?
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

I'm fairly sure that I had one in my Waterlab map too. However, I can't remember (and can't check right now) how much (If any) editing I did to the sprite to make it look like a shotgunner. You are welcome to use anything you find in there though.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

She exists in Yholl's DoomRL Monsters, implying to me that there's some free-use resource that she originally came from. That being the case, though, be on the lookout for a clear credit listing. Might as well give props to the right people.
spforce

Post by spforce »

i checked the DoomRL monster pack and she is with rifle and not with shotgun too
i would like to get it edited with the shotgun instead , yes lot of work but someone should do it so it can be really a female version of shotgunguy
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Well, waddayaknow - I did put one in Waterlab.

viewtopic.php?t=55741

Credits are inside the PK3 if you want to use the sprites.
spforce

Post by spforce »

great so someone maded it full sprite set already thanx so much
by the way does adding the Shoulders cover would be easy? and for color it just translation remap easily done but adding the covers Shoulders is easy?

Return to “Requests”