Is there a good revolver weapon out there?

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
SouthernLion

Is there a good revolver weapon out there?

Post by SouthernLion »

I was hoping to include a revolver in the new level set I'm doing. The two that are on Realm 667 don't have a reload animation, which is an important part of what I'm looking for. I wanted to do the 6 shot reload set up (the way Duke Nukem 3D swaps magazines in his Glock after so many shots). I always give full credit for anything I use.
Last edited by SouthernLion on Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdredalert

Re: Is there a good revolver weapon out there?

Post by jdredalert »

by Dzierzan

by DoomNukem *

variant of DoomNukem revolver, by Carbine Dioxide

*while this revolver doesn't have reload sprites, you could combine some of the frames of the third sheet and come up with your own reload animation
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Hmm, very cool. Thank you.
Deon

Post by Deon »

Many years later, this request has been fulfilled. I am posting here in case someone finds the thread and not the mod.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=73762&p=1205012#p1205012

Return to “Requests”