Link to Finalizer's Paladin Monster

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ariasio

Link to Finalizer's Paladin Monster

Post by Ariasio »

I'd like to use Mike12's Revenant Cannon sprites in my project, but unfortunately, it has no pickup sprite. Would any of you be so kind as to make one for me?

Here's the cannon's spritesheet, for reference (open it in the new tab for the image to stop being broken).

I'm planning to use the scaled down version to make sort of like a nailgun type weapon the character would dual wield, so the sprite should be something that sort of looks like a freaky, Giger-esque machinegun.

NO LONGER NEEDED

Also, in order not to create two threads in a row, does anyone still have the Paladin monster from this thread? The download links are all dead and the creator never reuploaded any of the things.

Thanks in advance.
JohnCook1994

Re: Link to Finalizer's Paladin Monster

Post by JohnCook1994 »

For the Paladin, here's the new link for him!

https://realm667.com/index.php/en/beast ... 3?start=90

Return to “Requests”