Talented sprite artists needed!

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Hidden Hands

Talented sprite artists needed!

Post by Hidden Hands »

I will be willing to pay for work done. I'm looking for someone who can makes full sprite sheets of monsters from my horror game based on my concept art. If anybody can help it would be much appreciated. A few examples of concept art are below.

CROTCH DEVIL

UNFINISHED SPRITE SHEET

AQUATIC

GHOUL

POLICE GHOUL

CHILD CHAINS

UNFINISHED SPRITE SHEET

ZOMBIE

CHAINSAW ZOMBIE

SIREN

I have more creatures also, but these are a few. If anyone is interested in helping me, you will be payed for your work. As for scaling, the creature are meant to be in comparison to the scale used for DOOM monstes. For example, the GHOUL would be the same scale as a Zombieman, if the zombieman had no legs and was floating in the air with his spine hanging down etc.
Hidden Hands

Re: Talented sprite artists needed!

Post by Hidden Hands »

I'm bumping this topic as I really need help with the Crotch Creature monster. Please can someone assist me on this? It's so important.
Nash

Post by Nash »

Sent you a PM.
Hidden Hands

Post by Hidden Hands »

Nash wrote:Sent you a PM.
Replied!

Return to “Requests”