Pistol arm extention

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
doomfiend

Pistol arm extention

Post by doomfiend »

I was wondering for my Sonic resource pack thingy that I've released several youtube videos about; if someone could help draw / extend out the marines hand a bit farther out using the exsiting hand that Bloax? did. I really like this angled sprite and I may or may not add Dual wielding for the handgun but not sure yet.
Attachments
GUN1A0.png
GUN1A0.png (3.84 KiB) Viewed 582 times
JoeyTD
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: Pistol arm extention

Post by JoeyTD »

here you go.
Attachments
GUN1A0.png
GUN1A0.png (8.42 KiB) Viewed 579 times
doomfiend

Post by doomfiend »

you are the best, thank you so much friend
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

Nice. And just an fyi. it's joeytd's edit of the rott pistol which I added rear hammer and Beretta style barrel/muzzle to. I Added to one of eriances hands.
At some point someone requested blox then did 'his thing' over. Which he did. But only for this one frame

The full set of non bloxed pistols sprite that match these can be found in oldskool doom https://www.moddb.com/mods/osjcs-oldskool-doom-mod feel free to rip em out...

Return to “Requests”