Rune (2000) textures

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ramon.dexter
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Rune (2000) textures

Post by ramon.dexter »

Well, I enjoyed this game. Cool viking/norse mythology, main hero with a big axe and the ability to decapitate opponents.

So, does anyone have texture rip?
Cherno

Re: Rune (2000) textures

Post by Cherno »

Since it's a Unreal Engine 1 game there should be tools to extract the textures, but I wonder what the point would be? From what I remember, they were all very generic medieval-type textures which Heretic, Hexen etc. already has an abundance of.
ramon.dexter

Post by ramon.dexter »

The point is that I'm looking for some gerenic fantasy textures that are not from heretic/hexen :)

Ok, I'll try what I can extract.
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Rune textures already sit in my pc, don't know if I am late... But if you need them I may come with a link later.
Meanwhile you could check this thread of mine where games like Wheel Of Time and Undying may be of help (also Crusaders of Might & Magic)

Return to “Requests”