[Request] Completed Wolfendoom sprite rotations

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Jeimuzu73

[Request] Completed Wolfendoom sprite rotations

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

As the title suggests, Laz Rojas didn't make complete rotations for most of the enemies (only the SS got rotations) in his mods (e.g. guards had A2A8, A3A7, A4A6, you get the idea). Basically I need the remaining rotations for the those enemies (preferably just the ones from Rheingold and Arctic Wolf) so I don't have to mirror the sprites.
Reactor

Re: [Request] Completed Wolfendoom sprite rotations

Post by Reactor »

Hmm, can't you use the HD sprites in this topic? They look pretty neat and well-made.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=52873
Jeimuzu73

Re: [Request] Completed Wolfendoom sprite rotations

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

Reactor wrote:Hmm, can't you use the HD sprites in this topic? They look pretty neat and well-made.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=52873
No, I'm not looking for any HD sprites whatsoever. To repeat the OP, I'm looking for completed rotations for the guards and officers in Rheingold (both episodes) and Arctic Wolf.

Return to “Requests”