[REQUEST] So... 9 Barreled Shotgun (maybe commission?)

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
15098D

[REQUEST] So... 9 Barreled Shotgun (maybe commission?)

Post by 15098D »

I'm working on improving the sprite work in one of my weapons mods. One of the weapons is a 9 barreled shotgun, barrels being aligned 3x3. If any sprites for a weapon like this exist or anyone is willing to help bring them into existence I will be eternally grateful c:

Here are the current, cringe-worthy sprites Im using:
https://imgur.com/a/L7ZnUFZ

EDIT: If anyone is willing to do this for a price... I'm cool with that too c:
ChampionBlackwolf

Re: [REQUEST] So... 9 Barreled Shotgun (maybe commission?)

Post by ChampionBlackwolf »

I actually made one last year, I'm not the best sprite artist there is but you might still like it ;) If still interested, PM me and I'll give you either the sprites or the wad, watch out though: to make up for its incredible power, I made the reloading sequence rather long
BadMojo

Re: [REQUEST] So... 9 Barreled Shotgun (maybe commission?)

Post by BadMojo »

Ive "enhanced" your original idea for you, Ill see about firing and reload frames when I get around to it.
Shotgun.png
Shotgun.png (6.48 KiB) Viewed 430 times
edit: oh, just realised how old this thread is, well.. its there if you want it still.

Return to “Requests”