Fix a player skin [split from spriting carnival]

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Assassin of Purity
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Fix a player skin [split from spriting carnival]

Post by Assassin of Purity »

Can anyone fix a player skin I have please? I'm new here, so i'm not sure where I should post this question.

Update: I have a gif showing what the problem is.
Attachments
As you can see the face and arm twitch. Had to compress this pic a bit so I can upload it here. I did have another one, but the file size was above the required amount. The freezing at the end is because of the gif, it's not part of the problem at all.
As you can see the face and arm twitch. Had to compress this pic a bit so I can upload it here. I did have another one, but the file size was above the required amount. The freezing at the end is because of the gif, it's not part of the problem at all.
ezgif-3-40e308e1e3.gif (208.93 KiB) Viewed 292 times
Last edited by Assassin of Purity on Sun May 13, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them

Re: Fix a player skin [split from spriting carnival]

Post by wildweasel »

Welcome to the forums - I've put your request in the Requests forum, as requests don't belong in the Spriting Carnival thread.
Assassin of Purity

Re: Fix a player skin [split from spriting carnival]

Post by Assassin of Purity »

wildweasel wrote:Welcome to the forums - I've put your request in the Requests forum, as requests don't belong in the Spriting Carnival thread.
Oh, thank you. :)

Return to “Requests”