Full rotations for zombieman with pistol.

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
SiFi270

Full rotations for zombieman with pistol.

Post by SiFi270 »

So you know how John Romero released unused frames of the marine and zombies facing towards the right without them just being mirrored versions of their left facing sprites? If not, they can be seen in such addons as the minor sprite fixing project and Random Deaths and Decoration. The Random Monsters addon for Complex Doom also includes edits of the "zombieman with an actual pistol" sprites that also include these rotations, but also make some unwanted changes such as having more blood on the zombie and making that blood darker. The credits included in the .pk3 don't mention a source for these sprites, so I'm wondering if anyone can find something that might have had these frames before the blood edits were made, or edit the ones in Random Monsters to match the blood on vanilla zombies again. If it comes to the latter, let me know if you need me to upload the frames for you to edit.

Return to “Requests”