[Request] Laughing Lost Soul Sound

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Doomedarchviledemon

[Request] Laughing Lost Soul Sound

Post by Doomedarchviledemon »

I am currently making a custom rocket launcher that fires Lost Soul Rockets and Revenant Skull Bombs. I'd like to request some sounds that would go well with the projectiles that would fit their behavior. The Lost Soul Rocket is a homing rocket but will constantly fight back against its trajectory, giving it a sporadic flying pattern. The Revenant Skull Bomb acts like a bouncing grenade but is also a homing projectile. I'd like the sounds for each to be somewhat of a laughter. Additionally, I'd like the sounds to use the vanilla Doom sounds for the Lost Soul and Revenant.

To help give a better idea here are a few images of the weapon and projectiles, as well as a download link to the current WIP version of the weapon. I believe it will be better to see these in action to get an idea of their behaviors and what sounds would best fit them.

Image Image Image

WIP "Skull Launcher" https://www.dropbox.com/s/cn1eirb1b9xp7 ... P.wad?dl=0
Spawn: SkullLauncher
Weapon Slot 5

Return to “Requests”