[kinda done] doom4's EMG sprites

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
osjclatchford

[kinda done] doom4's EMG sprites

Post by osjclatchford »

Are there centred sprites of doom4's EMG pistol in existence? Thanks in advance... Searched in vain for over ten minutes to no avail...
Last edited by osjclatchford on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
YukesVonFaust

Re: [Request] doom4's EMG sprites

Post by YukesVonFaust »

osjclatchford wrote:Are there centred sprites of doom4's EMG pistol in existence? Thanks in advance... Searched in vain for over ten minutes to no avail...
Flakes Doom has one. (and it's made by DimosHunter.)
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

Ah. Did think I saw one there. Now I've seen it it's not quite what I was expecting. Its More like the one from meta doom. Both feel more like alterations to the vanilla doom Beretta to make it appear more like an EMG pistol. If you know what I mean... I guess I'm after one that's more independent not the original doom pistol... Torridgristle did one frame of one and it was masterful. Can't seem to find it now and didn't know if there were more frames for it...
DIMOShunter

Post by DIMOShunter »

what about this ,too Emg for you
Emg.png
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

DIMOShunter wrote:what about this ,too Emg for you
Emg.png
That's rather nice dimoshunter! Actually I found the one you did thats used in flakes doom is spot on after all... I had only seen one screenshot of it it and it was blurred. Upon actual dl of the file and viewing your sprites I now realize that it was due to that being a flash frame. Nice work.
Looks even better on the eriances pistol hands too :D

Return to “Requests”