[Request] [Retracted] Status bar for map with custom ammo

Requests go in THIS forum!

[Request] [Retracted] Status bar for map with custom ammo

Postby NaturalTvventy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:36 pm

Update: I’ve created the status bar myself. The status bar requested is no longer needed.

I released a ZDoom beta map a little bit ago:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=57320

The map has custom weapons that have their own ammo types. I’m offering payment for one of you fine artists/coders to develop a custom status bar that includes ammo counts for the new types. Those are:

Rifle ammo (kdizd rifle)
Fuel (mancubus arm)
Green plasma (mancubus arm)

Bare bones will the standard status bar with the new ammo types squeezed in artfully. Better would be a bar that matches the theme of the map.

We can discuss how we want to work out payment. Either you can show me past examples of your work and we can negotiate price, or you can present a completed status bar, or something in between. I’m imagining paying 20-30$ depending on quality. We can use Venmo, PayPal, or whatever option you prefer. Designing the status bar for me doesn’t necessarily mean I will buy and use it. I’d like the bar ready within a month of this post.
Last edited by NaturalTvventy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NaturalTvventy

Re: [Request] [Paid] Status bar for map with custom ammo

Postby 00face » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:09 pm

This sound really fun and interesting. Going to take a look at the map tonight and see what I can come up with. Already feeling a bit inspired. Please feel free to PM me, or contact me on Steam and Discord.
00face

Discord: 00face

Re: [Request] [Paid] Status bar for map with custom ammo

Postby ZippeyKeys12 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:56 pm

Seems cool, but I don't have my computer on me right now :cry:. Interested to see what the final product is.
ZippeyKeys12

Return to Requests