[Request] [Retracted] Status bar for map with custom ammo

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
NaturalTvventy

[Request] [Retracted] Status bar for map with custom ammo

Post by NaturalTvventy »

Update: I’ve created the status bar myself. The status bar requested is no longer needed.

I released a ZDoom beta map a little bit ago:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=57320

The map has custom weapons that have their own ammo types. I’m offering payment for one of you fine artists/coders to develop a custom status bar that includes ammo counts for the new types. Those are:

Rifle ammo (kdizd rifle)
Fuel (mancubus arm)
Green plasma (mancubus arm)

Bare bones will the standard status bar with the new ammo types squeezed in artfully. Better would be a bar that matches the theme of the map.

We can discuss how we want to work out payment. Either you can show me past examples of your work and we can negotiate price, or you can present a completed status bar, or something in between. I’m imagining paying 20-30$ depending on quality. We can use Venmo, PayPal, or whatever option you prefer. Designing the status bar for me doesn’t necessarily mean I will buy and use it. I’d like the bar ready within a month of this post.
Last edited by NaturalTvventy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
00face

Re: [Request] [Paid] Status bar for map with custom ammo

Post by 00face »

This sound really fun and interesting. Going to take a look at the map tonight and see what I can come up with. Already feeling a bit inspired. Please feel free to PM me, or contact me on Steam and Discord.
ZippeyKeys12

Re: [Request] [Paid] Status bar for map with custom ammo

Post by ZippeyKeys12 »

Seems cool, but I don't have my computer on me right now :cry:. Interested to see what the final product is.

Return to “Requests”