Need some FLAT20 style textures and blank key bar

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Nevander

Need some FLAT20 style textures and blank key bar

Post by Nevander »

Working on polishing up some stuff for my TC and since I suck ass and custom sprite and texture work, I am asking here for some assistance. Basically I want to have some FLAT20 style textures to match with these key bar textures. I also need a version of the techbase key bar without any color or light thing on it. Basically with the style of a normal one but no key for it.

So I need 5 textures: FLAT20 style version of the three skull key bars and then one FLAT20 style version for the techbase key bar, and then a blank techbase keybar.

Here is some stuff you'll need to do it, they must be truecolor. Design should be consistent with the sources with the same level of detail, but in the style of classic Doom's FLAT20. Thanks.
traks.png
traks.png (11.14 KiB) Viewed 283 times

Return to “Requests”