[REQUEST] real-life sprite furnitures for an office-type map

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
arachnotron

[REQUEST] real-life sprite furnitures for an office-type map

Post by arachnotron »

Im making an office type of map and I fail to get enough props to make it look pretty. I need lamps, cups of coffee, books, pens.. I dont know, anything that could make a map look realistic.

I love the work done in DN3D and already got these from realm667, but some are missing. Does anyone have a full pack of all DN3D sprites in a wad? And hopefully from other places too that could meet what im looking for-

If you got voxels im interested too.
Reactor

Re: [REQUEST] real-life sprite furnitures for an office-type

Post by Reactor »

I have several of said static objects, I made'em for my TC Tristania 2, and a somewhat major part of the game will take place on Earth, industrial and office areas, so I needed stuff like this. If you could write a shopping list about what exactly you need, I could easily round'em up for you.

Oh ye...they're in unpaletted PNG format!
arachnotron

Post by arachnotron »

Reactor wrote:I have several of said static objects, I made'em for my TC Tristania 2, and a somewhat major part of the game will take place on Earth, industrial and office areas, so I needed stuff like this. If you could write a shopping list about what exactly you need, I could easily round'em up for you.

Oh ye...they're in unpaletted PNG format!
Just about anything that could be found in real-life interiors. Lamps, coathangers, books, pens, paintings, trashcans, coffee cups... I don't know.

I would like to have all the sprites of DN3D, Blood and SW to use, because these games have excellent artwork and got some pretty handy sprites and all keep the classic retro style (I don't want sprites that aren't pixelated), but unfortunately I can't find these resources. Im surprised to see nobody has done a pack with the sprites, only the textures, and then if you want the sprites you have to go to realm667 and annoying search sprites separately, and a lot of them are missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0hyjAaZZhQ

If I could have all of these sprites I would be pretty served.
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

Very well, I have packed and uploaded the stuff I could find, which would particularly interest you. Since my game is dark-goth by genre, I don't own that much modern-day stuff, mostly gothic ones. As for pictures and paintings, I do have some, albeit they're also mostly either gothic style artwork or ultra-futuristic holovisions for the level Future Fuckballz. They'd serve better as textures, rather than sprites anyway. Umm, so do the filing cabinets, cupboards, counters and stuff like that, they'd look fugly as sprites.
Also do not get confused by the funny names...sometimes the Hungarian name was shorter than the English one, so I utilized that instead. Damn 8 characters limit. Some other times, I distinguished gothic furniture from modern ones by usin' Hungarian names for modern chairs, for instance. Anyways, I hope you'll find everything you need here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3QNHp ... sp=sharing
arachnotron

Post by arachnotron »

Reactor wrote:Very well, I have packed and uploaded the stuff I could find, which would particularly interest you. Since my game is dark-goth by genre, I don't own that much modern-day stuff, mostly gothic ones. As for pictures and paintings, I do have some, albeit they're also mostly either gothic style artwork or ultra-futuristic holovisions for the level Future Fuckballz. They'd serve better as textures, rather than sprites anyway. Umm, so do the filing cabinets, cupboards, counters and stuff like that, they'd look fugly as sprites.
Also do not get confused by the funny names...sometimes the Hungarian name was shorter than the English one, so I utilized that instead. Damn 8 characters limit. Some other times, I distinguished gothic furniture from modern ones by usin' Hungarian names for modern chairs, for instance. Anyways, I hope you'll find everything you need here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3QNHp ... sp=sharing

Thanks for these, it will definitely come out handy, but like I said some are too high def and don't fit in within the classic low res texture packs im using (mostly from build engine games) that is why I wanted a pack with all the sprites of DN3D, Blood and SW.

Return to “Requests”