Gibbed Mario

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Reactor

Gibbed Mario

Post by Reactor »

This is not that important at all, and would be only implemented for Easter Egg purposes and a little comic relief to an otherwise difficult level.

This featurette would be used at a secret area in the underground sewer level Feculent. There shall be a hidden branch in the sewer, where the player can grab a Heavy Mag and a Pulsar Rifle. Beyond these goodies, a dead end will be, a wide green sewage pipe hanging from the ceiling vertically. If the player approaches said pipe, a big barfing sound would play, and bloody gibs would fall out of the pipe, along with the decapitated head of Super Mario, and the "Mario dying" melody would play at the same time.
I wonder if anyone of you have met an image of a gibbed Super Mario, an animation or anything. If so, please supply me with them :) I really desire to implement this little joke to the campaign.

Return to “Requests”