Need custom Doom Monster Sprite sheets (For animation)

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Paulkdragon

Need custom Doom Monster Sprite sheets (For animation)

Post by Paulkdragon »

Hi Guys

my name is Paulkdragon i am a friend of Devianteist a member here on Zdoom and i have a favor to ask i do animations on youtube well... most likely sprite based and i was looking though some custom made doom monster sprite wads that i found
there are wads but not sprite sheets i was wondering if any of you can well turn the wad into a sprite sheet pictures that has the monster poses like

Moving pose
Attack pose
Dying pose

and so on i have the zip folder with 48 custom monster wads but i cant upload it here cause its to big for the forum for some reason but here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/spmoi36m1ybue ... r.zip?dl=0

if you can can turn these Monster wads into a Sprite sheets that i can use for my animations that would be fantastic
AlphaSoraKun
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Need custom Doom Monster Sprite sheets (For animation)

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

Awareness is being spread in my signature.
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

CloudyJason22 wrote:Awareness is being spread in my signature.
I wonder if you're aware that people have to specifically click through to your profile in order to see signatures?

Also, OP, you may want to fix the link in your post, as something - perhaps copying it incorrectly from another forum post - has truncated it, making it not work.
AlphaSoraKun
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

wildweasel wrote:
CloudyJason22 wrote:Awareness is being spread in my signature.
I wonder if you're aware that people have to specifically click through to your profile in order to see signatures?

Also, OP, you may want to fix the link in your post, as something - perhaps copying it incorrectly from another forum post - has truncated it, making it not work.
To: Me

You have a good point.

Return to “Requests”