[REQUEST] Paper Towels

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
cmw1986

[REQUEST] Paper Towels

Post by cmw1986 »

Can somebody please unite these images as one?. They are two toilet paper rolls on top of each other, but they need to be connected together and it will be used as a roll of paper towels. :)
PTWLA0.png
PTWLA0.png (554 Bytes) Viewed 564 times
potetobloke
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [REQUEST] Paper Towels

Post by potetobloke »

okay
Attachments
PTWLA0.png
PTWLA0.png (639 Bytes) Viewed 497 times
cmw1986

Post by cmw1986 »

Hey, gee thanks!... That looks amazing!. I appreciate your help sir/madam, thank you!. :D 8-)

Peace!
-cmw1986
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

Let me guess, cmw1986 - you'll need a toiletbrush and a pump too :D :D just guessing, you know Image
Are you planning to make a "bathroom world" kind of level? That'd be amazing!!!
cmw1986

Post by cmw1986 »

Welllll... I don't really need the toiletbrush or pump at the moment... But the project I'm working on is called 'Save The Babies!' (cute eh?). It's a very cute harmless FPS game (like Chex Quest) where you play as a 'currently unnamed' male character and/or a 'currently unnamed' female character and you go through 10 levels and battle a bunch of baby animals covered in mud. :) The Top Villain of the game will be called the 'Mud Monster of Mayhem' and some of the current weapons include:

1) A palm-held brush
2) A water pistol
3) A super soaker xp-85 triple shooter
And...
4) A water balloon launcher

The purpose of the paper towels are to serve as either "health" or some kind of powerup. Some of the dirty baby animals include: bunnies, guinea piglets, puppies, kittens, and ducklings that can fly!. :mrgreen:

There is more to come in the future (with the sprites, textures, flats, sounds, music, codes/scripts, etc.) and it is going to take some time to complete (I just got started on this earlier this year, I believe). So in the meantime, if you or anyone else have other questions regarding this, feel free to ask me!. :thumb:

-cmw1986
Last edited by cmw1986 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

Ohh, I see! If you want cleanliness-stuff, explore the H.U.R.L. resources I ripped not so long ago :) there are enemies there as well, such as a duck who attacks with mirror-eggs, pigs, kitty-cats, alligators and monkeys. The boss enemy there is "Bob the Slob".
Super soaker FTW!!! I had an XP-105 back then, damn, I loved it!!!
cmw1986

Post by cmw1986 »

I did managed to find the water balloons in H.U.R.L.. They're not perfect-looking, but I can still use them for now and edit them later. Thank you for that!. :)

BTW, death is only for the Mud Monster of Mayhem. With the other enemies I mentioned before, you simply heal them (with your cleaning weapons) from being victimized by the MMM!. :D 8-)

-cmw1986

Return to “Requests”