[SOLVED] "Wolfen-style" female sprites

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Koto
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

[SOLVED] "Wolfen-style" female sprites

Post by Koto »

Hi people,

Because I'm not very good at ripping content from Wolf3D mods, I want to ask for some women sprites created or edited in the Wolfenstein 3D style. As seen on mods like "Femstein", "Krucible", or "Tara Carmichael".

This is for do some variety in enemies and civilians in a mod that I'm working.
Last edited by Koto on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skyrish10
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 7

Re: "Wolfen-style" female sprites

Post by skyrish10 »

ZioMcCall's Brutal Wolfenstein and ImpieTwo's Project Einherjar has some female sprites in it
Koto
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: "Wolfen-style" female sprites

Post by Koto »

I already knew about female sprites in Einherjar, but they are simply normal sprites with long hair. I looked into the women sprites from BW, I was already messing with the original women from Scalliano, But they are too Doom-esque.

For that same reason I'm looking for the sprites from the mods mentioned before.

EDIT: I solved my request by myself extracting some sprites & textures with ChaosEdit, thanks anyway.

Return to “Requests”