Lithium requests

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Marrub

Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch Linux
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Lithium requests

Post by Marrub »

Hi, I've been having trouble finding fitting sprites for some weapons I want to add to a mod I've been making.

Usually I'm able to either find something that looks good enough, or works well enough to make new sprites out of, but melee weapons in particular are kind of hard to come by.

My forum-search-fu has failed me on these weapons, and I would very, very much appreciate if someone could help find fitting sprites for them:
  • A power fist. Something that looks vaguely like the power fist from fallout new vegas or its badass GRA variant
  • A sledge hammer. (Unfortunately, I can't use the one DoomNukem made because it's stylistically unfitting.)
  • A mace. The one from Hexen could work if I edited it to not have spikes, so I'm less concerned about that.
Thanks.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Lithium requests

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Legendoom has power fists. Maybe you can get to talk with yholl?
Marrub

Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch Linux
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Marrub »

Already did a while ago, the legendoom power fists aren't quite fitting enough.
Weasel gave me a sprite of the Ballistic Fist from FNV (the one with the shotgun) which I edited to not have a shotgun just now.
The sprite is complete, so I'll also go post it in my resource thread.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

I was just gping to suggest XWeapon, which has a powerfist like that. But your sprite is damn cool too. As for the hammer, TorridGristle made something, i just couldn't get to remember where on spriting carnival.
insightguy

Post by insightguy »

Marrub wrote:Already did a while ago, the legendoom power fists aren't quite fitting enough.
Weasel gave me a sprite of the Ballistic Fist from FNV (the one with the shotgun) which I edited to not have a shotgun just now.
The sprite is complete, so I'll also go post it in my resource thread.
A bit of a bump but the fist was kinda annoying me without the hand guard in from because why bother with a powerfist that does not guard your hand
Attachments
powerfistbyMarrubEDIT.png
powerfistbyMarrubEDIT.png (10.43 KiB) Viewed 489 times

Return to “Requests”