Doom 3 Cherubs in Doom II?

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Hidden Hands

Doom 3 Cherubs in Doom II?

Post by Hidden Hands »

Not related to my project at all, but out of interest, hasn't anyone sprited the Cherub from DOOM 3 yet? If so does anyone know where i can find it?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Doom 3 Cherubs in Doom II?

Post by wildweasel »

This is really more of a Resources thread, so I've moved it for you.
Hidden Hands

Post by Hidden Hands »

Ahh, thank you.I didn't realise.
Hidden Hands

Post by Hidden Hands »

Hate to bump a topic from two years ago or so but seriously, nobody has discovered a DOOM 2 style CHERUB sheet yet? My DOOM game has been on hold since October 2016 until one turned up. I've had no luck making one myself either, since I just cannot get it to look right. Has anyone discovered a DOOM 2 style DOOM 3 cherub anywhere yet?
XLightningStormL

Post by XLightningStormL »

Hidden Hands wrote:Hate to bump a topic from two years ago or so but seriously, nobody has discovered a DOOM 2 style CHERUB sheet yet? My DOOM game has been on hold since October 2016 until one turned up. I've had no luck making one myself either, since I just cannot get it to look right. Has anyone discovered a DOOM 2 style DOOM 3 cherub anywhere yet?
Nope, but then again Doom 3 is the bastard son of the Doom series, so I am not shocked tbh.

You're either gonna have to ditch the Cherub idea, and replace it with something else, or just ditch it entirely ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hidden Hands

Post by Hidden Hands »

XLightningStormL wrote:
Hidden Hands wrote:Hate to bump a topic from two years ago or so but seriously, nobody has discovered a DOOM 2 style CHERUB sheet yet? My DOOM game has been on hold since October 2016 until one turned up. I've had no luck making one myself either, since I just cannot get it to look right. Has anyone discovered a DOOM 2 style DOOM 3 cherub anywhere yet?
Nope, but then again Doom 3 is the bastard son of the Doom series, so I am not shocked tbh.

You're either gonna have to ditch the Cherub idea, and replace it with something else, or just ditch it entirely ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I really don't want to leave that monster out. :/ looks like o might have to keep trying to make my own one but is difficult.
Cherno

Post by Cherno »

If you provide the rigged and animated model file for the original Doom 3 model, I can render a spritesheet.

Return to “Requests”