[Request] Icon of Sin Body Complete (only sprite)

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Pixel Eater

Location: In between the Moon and you, between the buried and me.

Re: [Request] Icon of Sin Body Complete (only sprite)

Post by Pixel Eater »

Icon of Sin 3D Reskinned
Horny.jpg
Nostril.jpg
Obviously I take no credit for this, all goes to Heliokabale. The only difference I made is to darken the skin again and add the brain graphic over the top. Original Sin here.
MaxRideWizardLord

Post by MaxRideWizardLord »

Heliokabale wrote:A guy have made a video (quickly!) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MGWeEtwqII
To Caligari_87: no problem, i write a basic and bad english worst than the Globish. It's a md3 model, i'm not insane to create Voxel model.

Pour revenir à nos moutons and at the title post "Icon of Sin Body Complete (only sprite)", after tested the good "Real Icon of Sin" of Sergeant Mark, i photoshoped this sprite, a mix between the Gardian of Doom3 and the Icon of Sin:
Holy cow, aside from unnecessary patella mouths, this is so amazing looking sprite! (I hope he's just crouched just so we could see his spine bones and not really this much of a midget lol). Mix it with Mark's latest Gothic looking 6 hand design with sharp convex bones, add wings and tail, and you get one hell of the Icon of Sin.
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

I've decided to throw my 2 cents in and added the blinking animation I had on my IoS textures in major crisis.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/osjcs-doom-m ... -of-sin-3d
the pic shows none of the animation but shows where I mixed the darker skin but went back to the dull-pink hole as I felt it looked better.
I've also cleaned up the 'rail' above the skull to remove the odd blank patches that were there.
ios.jpg
should work fine in gzdoom with or without major crisis as far as I can tell...
whatup876

Post by whatup876 »

I'm technically bumping a dead thread, but Doom Eternal came out some weeks ago and i figured it'd make this thread somewhat relevant.
Craneo
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Craneo »

on that subject matter, I made a full body Icon of Sin a while ago and I posted him in this forum, the Zandronum forums and Moddb, it's free to use, just make sure to post the credits and credit me

Return to “Requests”