[Request] Guitar and drum samples made to order

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ceeb

[Request] Guitar and drum samples made to order

Post by Ceeb »

For a boss song I'm working on, I need some guitar (electric and bass, preferably) riffs and some drum hits. I'm pretty much pitiful when it comes to music so I don't understand any terminology about it, but I can sort of describe what I want... :P I'm trying to catch a sort of gothic, epic feel, since this is going to be the almost-final-boss track.

Whatever I do get, it will need to fit at least somewhat well with that bass/synth line, and I'm going to be using some strings and sound effects here and there. I understand this may be asking a lot but I'm not looking for someone to assemble the music, just to record some samples of music as I need them. I'll give full credit of course and I'd greatly appreciate any help.
Sonnyboy

Re: [Request] Guitar and drum samples made to order

Post by Sonnyboy »

I'll do this if you give me a more specific idea of what you want.
Ceeb

Re: [Request] Guitar and drum samples made to order

Post by Ceeb »

Drop me an instant message.

Return to “Requests”