[big request] Need a very specific skybox.

Requests go in THIS forum!

[big request] Need a very specific skybox.

Postby Ceeb » Mon May 31, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm building Hell Worm's final battle right now and I need a custom skybox for it. I don't want to give up all the details right here (as it would spoil the final battle) but here are some basic details. Anyone who feels up to this task can PM me about it, and anyone who helps can also be a beta tester if they desire.

-Overhead view of Earth, as if the player were on some type of platform in the stratosphere. The curve of the planet would need to be visible, but the planet would dominate the bottom and the sides of the skybox.

-The upper part would only need to be a typically space-looking scene, stars, other planets, the sun, etc.

-Other important details must be discussed via PM.

I know this is a lot to ask, and anyone who has seen the Hell Worm article on the wiki probably thinks this is a fairly unpolished project. True that may be, I've been working my ass off to detail and improve things I'm not satisfied with and it's shaping up to be very nice. I desperately need this skybox made or the final battle will be decidedly bland, so anyone with the talent to do this, please speak up.
Ceeb
Official Idoit Of ZDoom
Banned User

Re: [big request] Need a very specific skybox.

Postby neoworm » Mon May 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Tormentors Sapphire uses similar skybox.
neoworm

Re: [big request] Need a very specific skybox.

Postby Ceeb » Mon May 31, 2010 5:34 pm

Yeah, but for the effort it would take to adapt that to what I need...
Ceeb
Official Idoit Of ZDoom
Banned User

Return to Requests