[Request] Perfect Zero Weapons

Requests go in THIS forum!

[Request] Perfect Zero Weapons

Postby Water Hazard » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Does someone still has the weapons on this topic viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22249&hilit=Perfect+Dark#p437598 ???

If so could someone please re-upload it ?
Water Hazard

Re: [Request] Perfect Zero Weapons

Postby TypeSaucy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm

holy crap, i totally forgot about this mod! :oops: thanks for reminding me. maybe later i will realese the beta to all of these for ya. a bit unbalanced, but still. :D
TypeSaucy

Discord: TypeSaucy #3162

Postby ZDG » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:00 am

Most of these guns looks cool, but some are model rips (it doesn't look really good with doom) and some of the hands are misplaced/inside the gun.
ZDG
NEOMARINE

Postby Water Hazard » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 am

Well, i had already download the only working links that were the Falcon, the Magsec and the revolver , but i had to format my computer because of a virus
Water Hazard

Postby TypeSaucy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Water Hazard wrote:Well, i had already download the only working links that were the Falcon, the Magsec and the revolver , but i had to format my computer because of a virus

sorry, what virus was it? anyways, after the first release, i'm redoing some weapons that don't work like the authentic PD Zero weapons. like the plasma rifle, or the falcon (altfiring sprites) or even the ak-74 looking weapon.
TypeSaucy

Postby Water Hazard » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:28 am

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:
Water Hazard wrote:Well, i had already download the only working links that were the Falcon, the Magsec and the revolver , but i had to format my computer because of a virus

sorry, what virus was it? anyways, after the first release, i'm redoing some weapons that don't work like the authentic PD Zero weapons. like the plasma rifle, or the falcon (altfiring sprites) or even the ak-74 looking weapon.

it was three Trojans that almost destroyed the entire HD (i got 40 gigs on HD) so i spend three weeks cleaning it.
Water Hazard

Postby HellCattX » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:25 pm

I know its not PDZ, but its still is from perfect dark.... hehe, but would you be interested in this beta verson labtopgun?
I dont know how to work the pallets to make the colors work right, as its a beta, and the sentry gun is way too tall, but seeing it smaller does no justice so feel free to do what ya want to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ejShDKuUls
its in a working wad, summon or give labtopgun to get it, uses clip ammo
http://www.4shared.com/file/237015526/6 ... ptest.html

i also Have in progress 10 others from perfect dark 64, unfortuanaly mian weapons are hard to convert as they have alot of transparnt green textures....
HellCattX

Postby Water Hazard » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:39 pm

HellCattX wrote:I know its not PDZ, but its still is from perfect dark.... hehe, but would you be interested in this beta verson labtopgun?
I dont know how to work the pallets to make the colors work right, as its a beta, and the sentry gun is way too tall, but seeing it smaller does no justice so feel free to do what ya want to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ejShDKuUls
its in a working wad, summon or give labtopgun to get it, uses clip ammo
http://www.4shared.com/file/237015526/6 ... ptest.html

i also Have in progress 10 others from perfect dark 64, unfortuanaly mian weapons are hard to convert as they have alot of transparnt green textures....

Thanks, besides being a beta it's very nice (the only trouble is the blue things on the gun), but thanks for your help!!!
Water Hazard

Postby HellCattX » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:38 pm

the gun is blueish in normal pd, and i cant get the pallet right to make the blue come out properly, so that grey shade is actual supost to be a light blue in fact. If ya like i can make it all grey for ya, but as for basic blue, thats so far is beyond me. if not See also, Ar34 in my Kit and kabodle page.
HellCattX

Postby TypeSaucy » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

you know a dude from the skulltag forums, KDZero (or KaelDragon), made a PerfectDark weapons mod. he perfectly ripped all the weapons from the real deal. his laptop gun seems a bit more balanced than this one, only that his don't reload. mine's is not ripped from PDZ, but it acts alot like it, even the sounds. who never knew the PDZ Laptop gun runs on Windows? :P
TypeSaucy

Postby HellCattX » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 pm

no i didnt, hmm, well i feel shipish lol, mayhaps ill get in contract with him.
HellCattX

Postby TypeSaucy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:56 am

lol, i think i still have the weapons mod of his, but im not in my PC now, so.

edit: beta 1 released! http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22249&p=437598
TypeSaucy

Return to Requests