[Request] Female HUD Mug Shots

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Alice Jameson

[Request] Female HUD Mug Shots

Post by Alice Jameson »

I'm looking for a good female mug shot for the status bar. I have some old one (the text file says it's by Lynn Forest) but it's not the greatest. Can anyone help?
Cardboard Marty
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [Request] Female HUD Mug Shots

Post by Cardboard Marty »

Xaser is doing some for Psychic, and I'm doing some for my mod, but also making a variation for Skulltag's new female marine. I don't have any on hand though :\
Gez

Post by Gez »

There's always [wiki]Harmony[/wiki]. And also this I guess. Finally, there are some low-res ones here.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

What do you need them for? I have a couple of versions of PsyGirl's sprites (with and without shades) around, but since they're for Psychic (which is still in beta), I won't give them out to just anyone.
Alice Jameson

Post by Alice Jameson »

I was thinking of using them for personal use for playing some mods. (I get tired of seeing the guy in the status bar). Also I was thinking that I might use them in a mod (if I ever get around to working on one). But pretty much just for playing mods on my own computer.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

If it's strictly for personal use, I wouldn't mind sending them over. Just don't rip them or I'll have to rev up the ol' chainsaw. :P

Now, I don't object to anyone borrowing resources from my finished wads, so long as they don't copy a significant portion of the mod (I suppose I should define this better one day). Psychic's just not finished yet, though, and hopefully it's understandable for a mod author to not want all their hard work to show up in someone else's wad before their own product is finished, you know? ;)

I'll have to find where I put them, though. Which is probably a job for tomorrow considering that I need to catch some z's for now. Us silly humans and our need for sleep... *mumble grumble*
Alice Jameson

Post by Alice Jameson »

That is completely understandable and I'm looking forward to it. And thank you all for your quick responses. You have been very helpful. ^^
printz

Post by printz »

What about grunts, pain and death sounds? :?:
Xim

Post by Xim »

printz wrote:What about grunts, pain and death sounds? :?:
Hopefully they won't sound like orgasms. Way too many female pain sounds end up sounding like orgasms.

Return to “Requests”