Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Enjay » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:02 pm

Does anyone have a beating heart sprite? I want to use it as a decoration in a human sacrifice scene in a map.

Currently I am using the one from Doom (the one that normally sits on top of a green marble pillar). It's OK and does what I want (just sits there beating). The size is right but I wouldn't mind something a little bit bigger/more detailed that I could scale down to the same size. It needs lo look the correct size for a human the size of the Doomguy sprites and not look totally out of place alongside other sprites. So, I don't need anything HUGE, just a bit bigger with a bit more detail.

Edit: Also, has anyone ever made an impaled version of the Strife rebels? Like the Doom zombies on poles, but Strife rebels instead.
Edit 2: I just found impaled Strife rebels on Real667. Still looking for a heart though.
User avatar
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain
 
 
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003
Location: Scotland

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby ljwon_1 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:50 am

Please someone find this sprites?

klack todgud NUKE's Sprites



https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15080&start=36270
It seems that the photos were deleted when the account left imgur.
I could only get JPG files, Who has the PNG files?

Snarboo's Lever Action? Rifle (id Software, Snarboo)

Found from Polaris - The Gift(rslpolar.wad)
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/rslpolar
This stuff has been edited(cut off the bottom, custom palette), I wonder where I can get the original sprite.
User avatar
ljwon_1
 
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Location: Republic of Korea, Chongju

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:12 am

I got somting for ya!
8UbvNZr.png

dBXt94q.png

dWsGM6m.png


looks like I must have grabbed these three when they were posted... I have extrensive libraries of forum rips!
If only I ever remembered to bloody note down who made them... :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:19 am

Enjay wrote:Does anyone have a beating heart sprite? I want to use it as a decoration in a human sacrifice scene in a map.

Currently I am using the one from Doom (the one that normally sits on top of a green marble pillar). It's OK and does what I want (just sits there beating). The size is right but I wouldn't mind something a little bit bigger/more detailed that I could scale down to the same size. It needs lo look the correct size for a human the size of the Doomguy sprites and not look totally out of place alongside other sprites. So, I don't need anything HUGE, just a bit bigger with a bit more detail.

Edit: Also, has anyone ever made an impaled version of the Strife rebels? Like the Doom zombies on poles, but Strife rebels instead.
Edit 2: I just found impaled Strife rebels on Real667. Still looking for a heart though.


well, my brain went straight to this from SW:
tick_piece.png

but I take it this is too big then?

I figured you'd have thought of this already is all..?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Craneo » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:30 am

Does anyone have the Arch-Vile version of this sprite? viewtopic.php?f=37&t=25657&start=45#p490082
And who do I credit for it?
User avatar
Craneo
Arachnotrons are cute!
 
Joined: 22 Jun 2019
Location: Inside a crate in E2M2
Discord: Craneo#8693
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Enjay » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:36 pm

osjclatchford wrote:well, my brain went straight to this from SW:
tick_piece.png

but I take it this is too big then?

I probably do have it in as much as I have Shadow Warrior, but I honestly hadn't realised/remembered that was in there. With a bit of tweaking and scaling, it could well do the job. Thanks very much for the suggestion.
User avatar
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain
 
 
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003
Location: Scotland

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby peewee_RotA » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:44 pm

Craneo wrote:Does anyone have the Arch-Vile version of this sprite? viewtopic.php?f=37&t=25657&start=45#p490082
And who do I credit for it?


Do you mean the Diabolist? I believe the monsters in that thread are available here:
https://www.realm667.com/index.php/en/b ... preview-26
peewee_RotA
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2014

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Craneo » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:18 pm

peewee_RotA wrote:
Craneo wrote:Does anyone have the Arch-Vile version of this sprite? viewtopic.php?f=37&t=25657&start=45#p490082
And who do I credit for it?


Do you mean the Diabolist? I believe the monsters in that thread are available here:
https://www.realm667.com/index.php/en/b ... preview-26


I was talking about the headshot sprite, I already knew about the Diabolist as a monster lol, just a version of that Diabolist death sprite but with a normal Arch-Vile instead, sorry for my poor wording
User avatar
Craneo
Arachnotrons are cute!
 
Joined: 22 Jun 2019
Location: Inside a crate in E2M2
Discord: Craneo#8693
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby neoworm » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:45 pm

Try checking Project Brutality
User avatar
neoworm
 
Joined: 23 Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby ljwon_1 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:04 pm

osjclatchford wrote:I got somting for ya!

looks like I must have grabbed these three when they were posted... I have extrensive libraries of forum rips!
If only I ever remembered to bloody note down who made them... :roll:

Thanks a lot!
It's sad to see good sprites disappear.
Still, if someone has it, it can be saved at any time.
User avatar
ljwon_1
 
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Location: Republic of Korea, Chongju

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby KnightPaladin557 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:06 pm

hi Im new so forgive me if I have done something to offend.
I would like to make a request for hand sprites for doom and doom 2
I was wondering if some could make hand sprite for doom guy that adds arm guards and black gloves like the one in quake champions
and add the arm guards and gloves to the third person sprite.





I never liked how his arms were completely exposed, am im asking if someone could make sprites.
also make the third person sprite with the arm guards and gloves.

This is my first time posting, so im sorry if something seems off
thank you
User avatar
KnightPaladin557
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2022

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby superxash » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:07 pm

I'm not hopeful for anything, but was kinda hoping to get ahold of, sprite-wise, the chaingun-enemy and the samurai enemy from the craptacular 'Fortress of Dr. Radiaki'. Would like to have them for a slowly-developing project.
User avatar
superxash
 
Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Location: Nexus of All Realities

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby DiR » Wed May 18, 2022 12:37 am

[quote="ljwon_1"]Please someone find this sprites?

klack todgud NUKE's Sprites


I have a PNG version of the Mac-10 saved, here it is.
klack todgud NUKE - Mac10.png


As for the lever action and the others, I don't have anything. Although I think you may be able to piece together a recreation of the lever action from the alpha doom weapon sprites since it uses a lot of parts from those (barrel, stock, etc.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
DiR
 
Joined: 17 Apr 2022

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby DiR » Wed May 18, 2022 10:40 pm

I recall someone on the spriting carnival managed to rip The Ripper (unintentional pun) from Fallout but I forgot who made it. I'm aware that there's a larger chainsaw variant called The Ripper in DoomRL but that's a different weapon which happens to be the same name.
Last edited by DiR on Thu May 19, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DiR
 
Joined: 17 Apr 2022

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby ljwon_1 » Mon May 23, 2022 7:33 pm

DiR wrote:As for the lever action and the others, I don't have anything. Although I think you may be able to piece together a recreation of the lever action from the alpha doom weapon sprites since it uses a lot of parts from those (barrel, stock, etc.)

I'm sorry, I'm late to check.
Sometimes we don't get what we want compared to our efforts.
Anyway, thank you for letting me know.
User avatar
ljwon_1
 
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Location: Republic of Korea, Chongju

Previous

Return to Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests