Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby iSpook » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:26 pm

Does anyone have all the texture sheeets that NiGHTMARE made? (Specifically the textures in this thread and This thread.) If someone clipped them out and made a pack out of them, A link of that would be appreciated, instead.

Thanks in advance.
iSpook
What is this, I don't even.

Postby ThatDamnCatgirl » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:14 am

ThatDamnCatgirl

Discord: UltraEpicWeeb100#1743

Postby Enjay » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:21 am

iSpook wrote:Does anyone have all the texture sheeets that NiGHTMARE made? (Specifically the textures in this thread and This thread.) If someone clipped them out and made a pack out of them, A link of that would be appreciated, instead.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure that has ever been done. NiGHTMARE is a prolific texture producer. He's done literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of textures over the years. Some have been put in texture packs, but I'm not sure if they all have been. Unfortunately, as with some of the images in the threads that you lined to, many of the original images have vanished. However, I'd be surprised if NiGHTMARE hasn't kept his own copies and he's still active in the community so getting hold of them shouldn't too tough at least.
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain

Postby EffinghamHuffnagel » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:07 am

iSpook wrote:Does anyone have all the texture sheeets that NiGHTMARE made? (Specifically the textures in this thread and This thread.) If someone clipped them out and made a pack out of them, A link of that would be appreciated, instead.

Thanks in advance.

On page 2 of the second thread you linked, NiGHTMARE posted a link to a texture pack of that thread. He says it might not have everything from the OP and no flats, but the link still works.

Here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r4g1i ... thicrx.zip
EffinghamHuffnagel

Postby iSpook » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Enjay wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure that has ever been done. NiGHTMARE is a prolific texture producer. He's done literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of textures over the years. Some have been put in texture packs, but I'm not sure if they all have been. Unfortunately, as with some of the images in the threads that you lined to, many of the original images have vanished. However, I'd be surprised if NiGHTMARE hasn't kept his own copies and he's still active in the community so getting hold of them shouldn't too tough at least.

Which is why I tried to narrow down what I was looking for, as I knew that he must've done a ton of work in general over the years, and expecting to get ALL of it would have been foolish of a request. But understandable.

EffinghamHuffnagel wrote:

Thanks in advance.

On page 2 of the second thread you linked, NiGHTMARE posted a link to a texture pack of that thread. He says it might not have everything from the OP and no flats, but the link still works.

Here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r4g1i ... thicrx.zip

Oh. Guess I was more tired than I thought when I posted that, thanks.
iSpook
What is this, I don't even.

Postby Deon » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:43 pm

Greetings.

I am working on a mod with weapons with various elemental damage types. I was wondering if there's already been a request for burning/other types of possible elemental damage alt deaths for zombiemen?
Deon

Previous

Return to Requests